Thrilling tiger safaris explore the interior’s dense jungles, while a plethora of fascinating India tours uncovers the country’s beautiful landscapes, magnificent palaces, and elaborate forts. In India, there are numerous one-of-a-kind experiences to ensure an unforgettable visit. India is a destination that will touch your soul, from the vibrant and bustling markets and extravagant festivals to the serenity of a mountain retreat.
The Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea, and the Bay of Bengal all lap at India’s shores, extending over 7 500 km (4 660 miles). Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and Myanmar are its neighbors. From the Himalaya Mountains to the deserts of Rajasthan, the dense jungles of central India, and the golden beaches of the south, India has a wide range of landscapes.
- India has 1.2 billion people and is the world’s largest democracy.
- It is one of the oldest civilizations in the world dating back 5 000 years.
- India has 36 Unesco World Heritage Sites for visitors to enjoy.
- The four religions born in India – Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism, are followed by 25% of the world’s population.
- The Holy city of Varanasi, also known as Benaras, is the oldest, continuously inhabited city in the world today.
Tourists can choose from a variety of accommodations, ranging from western-style luxury hotels to budget hotels and government bungalows. Generally, visitors are not permitted to stay overnight in wildlife sanctuaries or national parks. Private lodges are located on or near the outskirts of the parks. Seasonal variations in hotel rates are common.
India is a country full of adventure, where children are warmly welcomed, making it a unique and memorable adventure destination for families. From the majestic Himalayas in the north to the pristine beaches of Goa and Kerala in the south, and plenty of lively Indian cities in between, India is a remarkable place for families to share the journey of a lifetime.
Descover India With Our Packages
Indian Golden Triangle
Jaipur Udaipur Tour
Jim Corbett And Nainital Tour