Eastern Nepal Tour
6 Nights – 7 Days
Ilam, the divinely bestowed upon nature Heaven of Earth, is located in the eastern section of Nepal’s majestic Himalayan Kingdom. This attractive neighbourhood is located at the base of Mt. Kanchenjunga, the world’s third tallest peak, and is completely surrounded by the structure, virgin fertile soil, various climate, and arts and unique style. The people are friendly and welcoming, and their diverse cultural heritage, festivals, and traditions are all unique. Ilam is a district in Nepal’s Eastern Development Region that is home to people of various ethnicities and traditions who coexist peacefully. Ilam is known for its lush green tea gardens, and the gently sloping hills covered in tea leaves are breathtaking. Throughout the year, greenery blankets the Ilam highlands. Illam Tea Garden is near Ilam Bazaar, while Kanyam Tea Garden is between the Terai plain and Ilam Bazaar. In Ilam, there are numerous places suitable for trekking, all of which are ideal for relaxation and enjoyment.
- Your trip will start from Kakarbhitta
- From there will we be traveling to Darjeeling.
- At Afternoon sightseeing of Darjeeling market.
- Early morning we will take you to Tiger Hill for the sunrise.
- On the way back you will visit Ghoom Monastery.
- After that, we will drop you back at the hotel for rest.
- After your breakfast, we will be visiting Batasia Loop Darjeeling Ropeway
- By afternoon we will leave for Antu.
- Today we will start our day by visiting Antu Danda where you will be able to see green and luscious tea gardens and beautiful views of the sunrise.
- After the sunrise, we will have breakfast and visit Fikkal Bazar
- After visiting Fikkal Bazar we will leave for Hile.
- After reaching to hile we stay there for the night.
- Enjoy the sunrise and the breakfast from Hile
- Go around the Hile and explore
- Take a good and chilling trek
- Spend the night under the stair and bonfire
- We will start our journey after our breakfast towards Taplejung
- After we reach Taplejung we would be staying there for the night.
- In the evening we cab explore the market.
- We will start our trip for pathibhara
- We first visite Suketar View Tower for the beautiful view.
- After the View Tower, we will leave for Kaflepati
- After reaching Kaflepati we will walk towards Pathibhara
- Puja and darshan and then back to Kaflepati
- From Kaflepati to Taplejung
- We will stay at Taplejung.
- After breakfast, we will leave for Maipokhari
- Then from Maipokhari, we will leave for Kakarbhitta
- After we reach Kakarbhitta we will have the end of the trip