Golden Triangle Tour
6 Nights – 7 Days
The Golden Triangle is India’s most popular tourist route, and for good reason. Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra are three cities that pique your interest while also transporting you into the fascinating, decadent, and exuberant world of the Mughals and Maharajas. They left behind some of the world’s best architecture, including the Qutab Minar in Delhi, the Amber Fort in Jaipur, and, of course, the Taj Mahal in Agra. Also, if you only have five days, here’s how to see the highlights of the Golden Triangle.
The Golden Triangle Circuit is endowed with numerous structures that serve as a perfect example of India’s rich historical tradition. This circuit welcomes the Globetrotters with the vibrant culture of the area, in addition to historical monuments. As a result, the Golden Triangle Tour is a must-do trip for anyone who wants to experience the splendor of India.
- When you arrive at Delhi Airport you transferred to the hotel.
- Relax and rejuvenate at the hotel.
- Stay in Delhi for the night
- Start your morning with a guided excursion of Raj Ghat, which is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi in Delhi. Enjoy the peace of the place and learn about mahatma Gandhi
- From raj Ghat procide our way to Next, proceed to the Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, enjoying the design and layout of well-planned Lutyen’s Delh.
- Than we will be visiting to India Gate, a monument built to commemorate the Indian martyrs and Jantar Mantar observatory.
- From spending time at jantar mantar from there will be seeing the marvel at the Mughal masterpieces of Jama Masjid, India’s largest mosque.
- From jama masjid we will be coming our way back to red ford for night light show than proceeds our way back to hotel.
- After breakfast, proceed for a check lout and start your driver to qutub minar
- After sightseeing at qutub minar we will be visiting the lustos Temple and rejuvenate in the peace
- From lustos temple we will visit garden mausoleum of Humayun’s Tomb enjoy the nature
- After Humayun tomb we will proceed way to Akshardham ,
- From Akshaedham we will be going to Agra
- Check in hotel
- After breakfast, proceed for a check lout TAJ MAHAL, among the 7 Wonders of the World. Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan is an excellent example of most luxurious love.
- Later in the mid-day take a directed scenic tour to the checkout of Agra Fort, the impressive fort of red sandstone bases on the banks of river Yamuna.
- After breakfast, proceed for FatehpurSikri the abandoned city of Mughals that has a number of interesting sights. Start with exploring the mighty Buland Darwaza, one of the largest doorways in the world
- and Abhaneri step well from enjoying the seeing
- We will procced too towards Jaipur.
- After an early breakfast, proceed for sightseeing covering Amber Fort, the impressive fort situated at the top of Aravallihills ,a UNESCO World heritage Site, the fort is an incredible showcase of Rajputana architecture with Mughal touches.
- On the way Take a ride up on an elephant’s back, an overwhelming experience.
- Later pay a visit to Hawa Mahal, the five-storied pyramid shaped palace and jal mahal
- After breakfast drive back to Delhi. On arrival in Delh,