NEPAL HIGHLIGHTS TOUR
11 Nights – 12 Day
As the name implies, this specially designed tour will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to Nepal, beginning with Kathmandu valley sightseeing and moving on to the flatland in the country’s south – the Chitwan Nepal Park is a UNESCO listed world heritage reserve. Following Chitwan, we will travel to the enchanting lakeside city of Pokhara, where there is plenty to see and do, as well as view the majestic mountain on the horizon and reflect on the famous Phewa Lake. This tour itinerary has been carefully planned to provide a wide range of insights into Nepalese culture, people, and country. Come and discover it with Asian Heritage Trekking.
- After Arrival at Nepal airport, transfer you to the hotel.
- After a rest you we will visit Pashupatinath temple
- and reach the Thamel
- There will be enough time to stroll through the street of Thamel.
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage site, Kathmandu Durbar Square
- After then we will be heading towards Swyambhunath- the monkey temple
- Visit the Pashupatinath Temple, one of the biggest pilgrimage sites for the Hindu religion people in south-east Asia.
- Another pilgrimage site nearby to the Pashupatinath Temple known as Guweyswori Temple.
- Then you will go to visit the another UNESCO world heritage site Boudhanath Stupa.
- After completing your sightseeing get back to the hotel and rest.
- Today, you will visit two ancient cities near Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur
- In Patan, you will be visiting other UNESCO World Heritage sites: Krishna Temple and Patan Durbar Square.
- Later on, visit the Patan Museum.
- Later, visit the Golden Temple, a major attraction for both Hindu and Buddhist people, and Banglamukhi Temple.
- In Bhaktapur, you will be amazed by the architecture, as until today the city has been able to be kept intact in its old form.
- you will visit another UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- Afterward visit the Nyatopola Temple, one of the biggest temples in Nepal.
- After completing your sightseeing get back to Kathmandu and have a rest
- In the morning, you up in a hotel and then head towards Bandipur which is in the west of Kathmandu
- On the way, you can view the vegetation of Nepal and the Trishuli bank
- Later, after reaching Bandipur, go for a guided sight seen tour around the beautiful village of Bandipur
- Continuing your trip, you will be heading towards Chitwan which is situated in the southwest direction
- On the way, you will get to see many small shops and a mini-market. As you get nearer to the Chitwan you can notice the forest section getting dense throughout your way.
- After reaching Chitwan check in the hotel and rest for a while
- you can go to stroll around the local market and streets in Chitwan
- Evening you will be escorted to the Tharu cultural program show
- After program get back to the hotel.
- Start your whole day sightseeing tour. Firstly, you will have a Jungle Safari by Jeep.
- Forest section to view the One-Horned Rhino and some other wild animals like wild boar, deer and Leopard.
- After that, you will cross the Rapti river to get into the skirt of the main national park area
- After completing your jungle safari tour get back to the hotel and have your lunch.
- Later on you can go for a guided tour around the Tharu village
- Then go for Canoeing on the Rapti river where you can observe the Marsh Mugger and Gharial crocodiles resting by the side of Rapti rive.
- Completing your sight seen tour get back to the hotel and have rest.
- Get up early in the morning and you will go around the Rapti riverbank for the Bird Watching.
- Later on, visit the Elephant and Crocodile Breeding Center
- Then head back towards Lumbini
- Upon arrival check-in, at the hotel, and have a rest for a while later on, you can go to stroll around the nearby places to your hotel.
- Today, commence a full day of sightseeing in and around the actual birthplace of Lord Buddha.
- You will visit the sacred garden, where you will see the Ashoka pillar, the small pond Pushkarini, the Maya Devi temple, and the remaining meditational and residential monastery for monks.
- After that, you will visit some of the monasteries in the monastery zone and return back to the hotel.
- You will head towards Pokhara which is in the northwest direction from Lumbini
- Upon arrival in Pokhara, check-in at the hotel and have a rest.
- Later in the afternoon, you can go to stroll around the lakeside street of Pokhara and to the bank of Phewa Lake.
- Today, you will start off with an early drive to Sarangkot to capture and magical view of the city before sunrise.
- Sarangkot offers panoramic views of the Annapurna, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, and other mountains.
- You will be visiting the World Peace Stupa .
- After reaching over there, you will get to see the spectacular panoramic views of the mountains to your north and west. Annapurna, Nilgiri, Glacier dome, Fishtail mountain.
- After hike down around 40-60 minutes to the bank of Phewa Lake and do the boating to have a sight excursion to the BarahiTemple, which is situated at the center of Phewa lake.
- Completing your sight seen in the temple then you will visit Devi’s fall, Gupteswor cave, Seti George, Mahendra cave, Mountain museum, and the Tibetan Refugee camp.
- After completing your sightseeing get back to the hotel and have a rest.
- Starting from Pokhara after breakfast we you will have a scenic drive back to Kathmandu
- Upon arrival at Kathmandu, you will be then transferred to your respective hotel and have a rest.
- you can stroll around the downtown area in Thamel.
- Your trip will come to an end today.