Sikkim And Ilam Tour
6 Nights – 7 Days
Long isolated in the Himalayas, sandwiched between Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet, a state of India. Sikkim has significant tourism potential that has largely gone untapped. The snow-capped mountains, lush tropical and temperate forests, gurgling streams, and diverse flora and fauna.
Ilam is one of four urban municipalities in the Ilam District, which is located in the hilly region of Nepal’s Province No. 1. Ilam is also the administrative centre for the Ilam District. Geographically, it is located in the hill region known as the Mahabharata range.
- Your arrival at the Bagdogra airport
- Than drive to Darjeeling
- At Afternoon sightseeing of Darjeeling market.
- Early morning we will take you to Tiger Hill for the sun rise.
- On the way back you will visit Ghoom Monastery.
- After that, we will drop you back at the hotel for rest.
- After your breakfast we will be visiting Batasia Loop Darjeeling Ropeway
- After spending time at Batasia Loop we will visit Darjeeling Ropeway
- From there we will visit Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda
- That night you will be staying in Darjeeling
- After breakfast we will leave for Gangtok.
- Reach our hotel by 3 hr 30 min drive
- After we reach our hotel we take short break and than start out Gangtok seightseeing
- Firtsly we will visit Do Drul Chorten
- From there we will go for ride on Gangtok Ropeway.
- From there we visiting Ban Jhakri Falls Park
- We will be visiting Tashi View Point
- We will end our day by visitng Mahatma Gandhi Marg
- The night would be spent at the Gangtok
- After Breakfast we will leave for Chhangu Lake( Chhangu Lake is a A glacial lake in the East Sikkim district of the Indian state of Sikkim
- After spending a qulity time at Chhangu lake we will return back to Gangtok.
- At evening enjoy the markest of Gangtok.
- After breakfast we start our journey towards Ilam
- On our way to Ilam we will be take small stop at Kalimpong where we will visit 7TH MILE VIEW POINT
- After we reach Ilam we would staying at hotel lounge.
- Spend the night with bonfire.
- Today we will start our day by visiting Antu Danda where you will be able to see green and luscious tea gardens and beautiful view of sunrise.
- After spending some time at Antu Danda we will leave for Mai Pokhari.
- On the way, you will pass through village-like Chureghant, Bakhaute, Dharpani, and Hasbire Bhanjyangan along with other snow fill mountain.
- Mai Pokhari is the pilgrimage site of Ilam where there are nine ponds in the same area.
- After spending some time at Mai Pokhari we will return back to our hotel lounge.
- After breakfast we will leave for Bangdogra and it will be the end of our trip.