5 Nights – 6 Days
Kashmir is a perfect vacation to strengthen and rejuvenate your bond with your family, with the lofty green Himalayas hailed all over the world to glittering lakes surrounded by stationary houseboats. With a leisurely Shikara ride, lean out of your Shikara and catch a glimpse of the amazing sunset while gliding your fingers over the chilling water of the Dal lake. One can also enjoy a magical floating stay with cozy and comfortable suites, warm hosts, and delicious Kashmiri food, all of which contribute to a unique and idyllic stay on a houseboat.
While on a pony ride amid the green meadows and the cold Lidder River trickling through the slopes of Pahalgam, wave back at the shepherds. When there’s snow, there’s certain to be a snow fight, so come to Gulmarg and fulfil your longtime ambition of creating a snowman. Finish off your amazing holiday with snapping a postcard-perfect family photo in traditional Kashmiri garb to keep the memories alive for a lifetime.
- When you arrive at Delhi Airport you and then we will start our journey towards Amritsar
- After we reach Amritsar we will explore the city
- Night stay at Amritsar
- We will start our day by visiting Golden Temple in the Morning
- After having breakfast we will start our journey towards Pahalgam.
- After Pahalgam we explore the market
- Night stay at Pahalgam
- Explore Pahalgam, a scenic paradise for adventure enthusiasts with a number of trekking trails and camping sites.
- Walkthrough the charming meadows to reach Aru valley and the Betaab valley that gained popularity after getting featured in many Bollywood movies.
- Take a walk on the famous snow bridge at Chandwani which is the base of the annual Amarnath Ji Yatra.
- You can also choose to do river rafting in the gushing waters of the Lidder river.
- Head back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam
- After having breakfast, start your drive back towards Srinagar.
- On the way, you’ll be passing through vast stretches of greenery with the picture-perfect Himalayas serving as a backdrop.
- On reaching Srinagar check in to the hotel and rest for some time.
- Later visit the famous Mughal Gardens
- After which you can visit Shankaracharya Temple and the Hazratbal Shrine.
- In the evening, take a leisure walk along Dal Lake or opt for a Shikara ride as you admire a beautiful sunset.
- You can then visit the local markets and buy beautifully weaved Kashmiri shawls and some amazing souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar
- Wake up to the gorgeous views of Dal lake and after having a hearty breakfast leave for an excursion to Gulmarg.
- On arrival at Gulmarg, visit Gulmarg Gondola, which is the prime attraction over here and enjoy a cable car ride towards Apharwat via Kongdori and witness the best views of Kashmir Valley.
- Gulmarg is also a skier’s paradise and you can try sliding down the slopes which will definitely send chills down your spine.
- In the evening, return back to Srinagar where you can check in to a houseboat.
- Have a delicious dinner and an overnight stay aboard the houseboat in Srinagar.
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and complete the checkout formalities.
- Then we will start our journey toward Delhi
- After we reach Delhi it will be the end of our sweet trip