8 Nights – 9 Days
Mountains are more than just vacation spots; they are emotional experiences. Because of the massive mountains, the lush green environment, and the bright sunlight that crowns the Himalayan range every morning, the beauty of nature appears very close to the heavenly feeling. Gangtok, Pelling, and Darjeeling are all distinctive in some way. Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim, is the most crowded and modern city, with plenty to offer visitors. Starting with local food, markets, and beautiful natural sights, this is the hub from which all other sights in the mountains can be reached. Pelling, located in the foothills, is said to be the natural abode and is ideal for camping and trekking. Darjeeling, on the other hand, is known as the Queen of Hills for preserving royalty and ancient cultures.
- Your arrival at the Bagdogra airport
- Than drive to Darjeeling
- At Afternoon sightseeing of Darjeeling market.
- Early morning we will take you to Tiger Hill for the sun rise.
- On the way back you will visit Ghoom Monastery.
- After that, we will drop you back at the hotel for rest.
- After your breakfast we will be visiting Batasia Loop Darjeeling Ropeway
- After spending time at Batasia Loop we will visit Darjeeling Ropeway
- From there we will visit Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda
- That night you will be staying in Darjeeling
- Drive to Tashidang
- Where we will be visiting Pemayangtse Monastery and Tashiding Monastery.
- From visiting Tashidang we will start our journey towards Yuksom
- stay for the night will be arranged at a hotel in Yuksom
- We start our day by visting Kanchenjunga Falls
- From Kanchenjunga Falls we will visit Khecheopalri Lake
- From Khecheopalri Lake we start our journey towards pelling.
- On the way to Pelling we will be visiting Chenrezig Statue Cum Skywalk Pelling and than Pemayangtse Monastery.
- Pelling will be the place for your night stay at a hotel.
- After our breakfast we will our way to Gangtok.
- On our way to Gangtok we will be visiting Saramsa Garden
- From Saramsa Garden we will visit Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Garden.
- Our last sightseeing will be at Chorten Gonpa Monastery.
- We will spend the night at Gangtok
- After breakfast we will start our sightseeing of Gangtok
- Firtsly we will visit Do Drul Chorten
- From there we will go for ride on Gangtok Ropeway.
- From there we visiting Ban Jhakri Falls Park
- We will be visiting Tashi View Point
- We will end our day by visitng Mahatma Gandhi Marg
- The night would be spent at the Gangtok
- After pur breakfast we will start our journey for Nathula pass
- On the way to Nathula pass we will be stoping at Tsangu lake
- From Tsangu lake we will be visiting Baba mandir
- From there we will reach our destination of Nathula pass indo-china broder.
- We will you can head back to the hotel and take a rest there
- Today we will start our journey from Gangtok to Kalimpong
- On the way we will visit Delo Park.
- From Delo park we will go to Geden Tharpa Choling Monastery.
- End our day by visiting 7TH MILE VIEW POINT
- Spend the night at Kalimpong hotel
- Post breakfast we will start our journey to Bagdogra airport this will be end of our trip