3 Nights – 4 Days
Ghandruk trekking can be done all year except during the monsoon season, which lasts from mid-June to mid-September, and its easy trail begins further away from Nayapul (1070m). Along with this trek, you will be able to experience the fascinating tradition of local Gurung villages and their typical cultural reflection while passing through rhododendron, magnolia, and oak forest and taking in breathtaking views of Mt. Fishtail (6993m), Annapurna South (7219m), Himchuli (6441m), and amazing mountain panorama views. Throughout the trek you will pass the various villages like; Ghandruk, Landruk, Dhampus etc. which offers magnificent views for Annapurna from low altitude
- After breakfast we drive to Nayapool which is the starting point for our trek.
- After walking 5 Hours we finally reach Ghandruk, have very magnificent view of Machhapuchre (Fishtail) and Annapurna South.
- Ghandruk village night stay.
- After breakfast trek to the Modi Khola River bank
- Reach Bee Hive Teahouse lodge and cross the bridge then the trail
- From there through hill terraced field climb up to Landruk village.
- At Landruk we will stop for the lunch.
- We start to trek again until we reach Dhampus which offers you spectacular views of entire Annapurna Himalayan range.
- Night stay at Dhampus.
- Early morning watching sunrise on the Himalayas.
- Trek through forest and countryside to Phediz
- arrival at Phedi
- Vehicle will be ready to transfer you back to Pokhara.
- Rest at hotel in Pokhara.
- Evening leisure at lake side area and Fewa Lake.
- Today will be end if the trip and everyone will dispatch for their way back home.
Copyright 2022 © Katteltravel