Jaipur Udaipur Tour
7 Nights – 8 Days
The term that comes to mind when we think about Rajasthan is Royal, and the word itself sums up its great past and rich culture. It is a land of Forts, Palaces, Havelis, animals, sand dunes, religious places, fairs, festivals, handicrafts, and so on. The majestic forts and age-old temples of Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, and Udaipur bear witness to Rajasthan’s glorious history. The spectacular architecture of the palaces, with its detailed carvings and vivid and vibrant colors, are a joy to the sight, making it a complete delight package for an explorer in every respect.
Along with the stunning scenery, the nicest feature of the city is its people; you will be welcomed with affection and a broad grin on their cheeks. It seems like home, yet with a minor change in lifestyle.
- Travel guide will welcome at Jaipur railway station/airport.
- Reaching to the hotel passing through the streets of Pink city.
- Rest for a while
- Exploring the local markets
- Start your day with the delicious morning platter at the hotel
- Tour of the pink city- City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal
- Leave for the major attraction- Amer Palace.
- Next is Jaigarh Fort
- On the way back explore Jal Mahal and the sunset from Surya Mandir.
- Leave early for another beautiful destination Jodhpur after breakfast
- Check-in formalities followed by rest and refreshment
- Voyage of exploring the medieval avenues of the bright Sun City.
- Taste the delicious local cuisine and shop for famous Rajasthani artifacts from Sardar Market or Nai Sarak.
- Delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- Visiting the Mehrangarh Fort and basking in its splendid architecture
- Get ready early to leave for Jaisalmer after breakfast.
- Once reached, do the check in and leave for sightseeing of the city.
- Enjoy the feel of patriotism at the Indo-Pakistan border.
- Feel the spiritualism in Jain temples.
- Roll on the sand of Thar desert, enjoy desert safari, camel rides and various desert activities.
- While coming back explore Jaisalmer fort
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- With a yummy breakfast in the hotel, check out for another lovely and romantic destination in Rajasthan, the city of Lakes “Udaipur”
- On the way to Udaipur, visit the Dargah Kwaja Sahib, the most renowned attraction of Ajmer.
- Once you reach Udaipur, check in at the hotel and rest to get ready for your next day’s adventure.
- Visiting the major attractions in Udaipur- City Palace
- Next, Pichola Lake. It’s an artificial lake with two lovely island Jag Niwas & Jag Mandir.
- Fateh Sagar Lake is another famous artificial lake named after Maharana Fateh Singh.
- Saheliyon- Ki -Bari, founded by Maharana Sangram Singh for his queen.
- Monsoon Palace is the best place to get a panoramic view of lovely Udaipur and enjoy the sunset.
- Enjoy shopping and local food later in the evening while on your way back to the hotel.
- Save the memories of your trip and get ready to return home.
- We will drop you at Udaipur railway station or airport, with lots of happy memories.