Nagarkot- Bandipur Tour
5 Nights – 6 Day
Midway between Kathmandu and Pokhara lies Bandipur, a Newar town at a height of 1005m. This town with pristine beauty provides an unrivalled view of the Himalayan panorama and overlooks the Marsyangdi river valley. Bandipur still retains its age old cultural attributes intact with temples, shrines, holy caves, innumerable festivals and Newari architecture. Bandipur is tantalizing-and as yet undiscovered.
- After Arrival at Nepal airport, transfer you to the hotel.
- After a rest you we will visit Pashupatinath temple
- and reach the Thamel
- There will be enough time to stroll through the street of Thamel.
- We start our tour from sightseeing in Bhaktapur Darbar Square.
- After that drive to Nagarkot.
- Than visit to Nagarkot Waterfall
- Evening relaxation with enchanting sun set view at hotel
- Wake up early morning to see the mesmerizing sunrise view.
- The hotel itself offer you amazing view of Himalayas
- walk towards view tower
- Arrive in Bandipur, Check in to your hotel at Bandipur.
- Morning visit to Thani Mai Temple Viewpoint for sunrise.
- Back to hotel. Breakfast at hotel.
- After breakfast we will visit Pahad pani
- Than to Siddha Gufa the It is the largest cave in Nepal and second largest cave in South Asia.
- After returning from Siddha gufa we will visit Bandipur bazaar
- Than we will visit Tindhara and look at the architecture
- Return to hotel for rest.
- Today we will be visiting temple in Bandipur
- After breakfast we wil visit Khadgadevi Temple
- After there we will be visiting Bindabasini temple
- Than we would be visiting Khadgadevi Temple
- From there we would Mahadev Temple
- We would be coming back to hotel for rest
- Than in evening visit Bandipur Bazar
- Back to hotel
- After breakfast drive to Dumre by car then tourist bus to Kathmandu