Pokhara Tour Package
5 Nights – 6 Days
Pokhara is a little slice of tranquilly, stretching along the shores of Phewa Lake and dotted with colourful bobbing paddle boats. Pokhara has a plethora of epic things to do, particularly for those seeking adrenaline, with white water rafting and some of the best paragliding on the planet available. The Annapurna range’s 8,000-meter-high snow-capped giants, awe-inspiring in their size and stature, can be seen from this lakeside town. They can be seen from everywhere in Pokhara on a clear day, like watchful guardians over the sleepy town. We can actually go to the lakeside early in the morning to take in the fresh air and admire the towering peaks rising above the clouds.
- Upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu will be at the airport to pick you up, and he will then take you to your hotel.
- After an rest we have visit of Pashupatinath from there to Swayambhunath
- Night shopping at thamel market.
- Back to hotel
- After a leisurely breakfast in the Kathmandu hotel, we will then drive to Pokhara and check in at the hotel.
- Upon arrival in Pokhara, check-in at the hotel and have a rest.
- Later in the afternoon, you can go to stroll around the lakeside street of Pokhara and to the bank of Phewa Lake.
- Today, you will start with an early drive to Sarangkot for magical view of the city before sunrise . Sarangkot offers panoramic views of the Annapurna, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, and other mountains.
- After Sarankot, we will return to the hotel for some rest and will set off for full-day sightseeing.
- You will be visiting the World Peace Stupa lies on the top of the hill. After reaching over there, you will get to see the spectacular panoramic views of the mountains to your north and west.
- After enjoying this view, you will hike down around 40-60 minutes to the bank of Phewa Lake.
- Enjoy the boating to have a sight excursion to the BarahiTemple, we will spend evening hear Phewa Lake.
- Return to hotel.
- This is will be the second day in Pokhara
- We will start our day after breakfast then you will visit Devi’s fall
- From Devi’s Fall we will visit Gupteswor cave
- Then Seti George, Mahendra cave and Mountain museum
- After completing your sightseeing get back to the hotel and have a rest.
- After breakfast in Pokhara we will start our journey back to Kathmandu.
- You will have a scenic drive back to Kathmandu
- Upon arrival at Kathmandu, you will be then transferred to your respective hotel and have a rest
- In the evening, you can stroll around the downtown area in Thamel.
- ou will be transferred to Kathmandu international airport where we guide you to the check-in hall. From here we hope you had an amazing journey through our country, Nepal. And we hope to see you again.
Copyright 2022 © Katteltravel